Monday 18 October 2010

Aesthetics: Man VS Machine.

I'm so excited since I received my book from Amazon.
"Learning Processing. "

At my stage of graphical design & development, I believe that experimentation is paramount.
I can't wait to see what relationships I can build between form, function, code and design.

www.processing.org
Processing is an open source programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) built for the electronic arts and visual design communities with the purpose of teaching the basics of computer programming in a visual context, and to serve as the foundation for electronic sketchbooks. The project was initiated in 2001 by Casey Reas and Ben Fry, both formerly of the Aesthetics and Computation Group at the MIT Media Lab. One of the stated aims of Processing is to act as a tool to get non-programmers started with programming, through the instant gratification of visual feedback. The language builds on the graphical capabilities of the Java programming language, simplifying features and creating a few new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment