Wednesday 3 November 2010

Vintage Watches.

It may be no secret I LOVE WATCHES!
People say... oh you don't need a watch in this day and age due to being able to tell the time on your phone.. I totally disagree! Watches are something which in my family, and I hope for generations to come in my family will be passed down, and handed from son to son.

Right now.. Im really keen on owning a vintage stylised watch.. and for that the are only two types of watch which are sticking in my mind....

ORIS - the brand has had huge success while sponsoring sports events around the world and have released a watch called Oris Vintage 70's Limited Edition.

Beautiful Watch clearly representative of the 70's period.

OKEAN(OCEAN)
A russian branded watch, which was used on the first space missions, beautiful and also iconic of the early 70's design period.

Both Watches have very beautiful period designs and priced closely around each other (900-1400$)
I really don't know which one to purchase. Any IDEAS?
If you have one of these watches and would like to donate it to me.. please get in touch;)

No comments:

Post a Comment